Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Texture Tuesday 6/24/14


Hi everyone, can you believe that June only has one more week.....I must be getting old, time just flies !  I always remember my Dad telling me as I was growing up and wanting time to go faster to just wait until I was older.....aaaahhh, the wisdom of parents !


Sharing with Texture Tuesday today.....


SUMMER 


Tweaked in LR5 and then into PSE to add one layer of kk_plastersquared at soft light and one layer of waterfront 28 at multiply, both low opacity.




Pop on over to see some wonderful images !



http://www.kimklassencafe.com/thecafe/tag/texture-tuesday


Enjoy your week
Caz



5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this! Beautiful composition in red and white... a promise of a wonderful Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The color and composition. I love how you have the scarf wrapped around the hat just right. And the chair...I have chair envy. :)
    It does seem as though summer flies by quicker every year. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic match - the flower and the scarf - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous composition...it's all working for me!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete