Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Texture Tuesday 8/26/14





Hi everyone, well I had my surgery and everything went very well and as expected.  I'm now at home recovering and waiting to hear the pathology results before we know what the next steps will be.  My care in the hospital was wonderful, I had lovely nurses and a huge light filled room with a nice view .  I'm still really, really tired, but am making the effort to walk quite a bit throughout the day as this is a good aid to recovery. Thanks to everyone for all your well wishes and prayers , they are much appreciated....:)

So, to join in with this week's TT, I used some photos taken earlier this month and used Kim's texture Flow on some of them . 


CHOCOLATE CHERRY CUPCAKES





























http://www.kimklassencafe.com/thecafe/tag/texture-tuesday


And just for a laugh, my effort at trying to take a photo of some of my flowers while still under the heavy influence of anesthetic ! What was I thinking ? ;)




Have a great week, 
love Caz xx

16 comments:

  1. Glad that is all behind you, Caz, and prayers for a very bright future. Your still shots are fabulous! I love your scale! Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you are out of surgery and all went well and that you had wonderful care in the hospital. Your cupcakes are beautiful - love the colour and light! tee hee at the flower shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that's why they don't let you drive after surgery. They need to add 'no picture taking' to the list of things not to do. :) Glad your surgery went well. Your cupcakes look yummy! I love the scale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Michelle, they sure do ! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  4. Very good news Caz!!! So happy you are now home and recovering. Love your chocolate cherry cupcakes! Beautiful collage...and like Barb said...tee hee on the flower photo! Love the cropped shot on the scales. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear that the surgery went well Caz and you are home, the cupcakes looks delish oh my I am hungry and it is only breakfast. I love your sense of humor on the last shot. Get well, thanks for keeping us informed take it easy have a great week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara, sorry I made you hungry ! :))

      Delete
  6. Caz, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you are. I'm pleased to hear that your surgery went well, and I am reassured to know that your medical team treated you with care and compassion. Your creativity - even with the effects of anesthesia - is inspiring! Those cupcakes - oh my - so delicious looking! Your cupcake pictures would make the perfect cover for a baking cookbook. Every detail - from the styling the editing - is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment Donna ! xx

      Delete
  7. Caz, your cupcakes are positively yummy looking. It's those beautiful cherries on top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn ! Yes, they were definitely the perfect topping :))

      Delete
  8. So glad you're out of surgery and back home Caz... how positive you are in such a situation... I like your chocolate cupcakes, they look so delicious... as Donna said, they could be a perfect cover for a pastry book! I wish you a quick and serene recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Odile, you are so very sweet :))

      Delete