Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Be Still 52 Week 24

Stillness and Inspired by Paintings.

Part 1  Editing a photo that Kim provided.  It was fun to experiment , and to see how differently everyone edited this photo. My version below was edited with :
2 layers kk_Thursday at soft light 88%
1 layer kk_wonderful magic at screen 67%




Part 2  Just 2 Things Challenge .....a pear or pears and a bowl.

I had a lot of fun with this challenge and "may" have got a little carried away, but I was in the mood to mess around be creative !













I love this bowl that I found at the antique mall for the bargain price of $1.50, it's American walnut and I love the shape of it.






I think I may have overdosed on pears now !

4 comments:

  1. So fun, love all of them but especially the one that says "Pear" from above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol pears are so much fun to photograph! today i kept saying to myself that i was playing with my food :)

    ReplyDelete