Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Finds

Some scrummy strawberries and a beautiful bunch of flowers.......

I found some lovely strawberries yesterday. It's still too early for the lovely sweet local ones, but these were still welcome.


 I had fun making a collage and using my newly found skill of making type into an arch shape.  Who knew it was SO easy !!!. Thanks to Kim Klassen and one of her 2B lessons that I'm working through.






My hubby treated me to a gorgeous bunch of assorted flowers today. He is so sweet :)
I used one layer of kk_simple at 30% soft light.



I have yet to figure out how to add a button in a post !

Thanks for looking :))









4 comments:

  1. Those strawberries sure look juicy!! Beautiful red color, and nice and big. Oh, I love your Anthro bowl too, such a sweet color combo. What a sweet hubby to buy you flowers! You are making such pretty photos!! Hope you are enjoying your classes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Beverly and thanks also for your instructions on how to add a button, you're so sweet and thoughtful ! I will have a try ! xoxo

      Delete
  2. what beautiful strawberry photos. I am sooo behind in kim's class - need to catch up as I want to make beautiful photo collages like yours : )

    ReplyDelete