Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Texture Tuesday 5/6/14




The theme this week is "Cuppa" . I love vintage cups and saucers and decided to use them for the theme. 

I'm getting ready to pack for our trip to Europe, I have lists everywhere !  I'm so excited to be seeing my boys ( grown men, but always "my boys"  ) We will be staying in Krakow, Poland as that is where my oldest son lives now.  It's a beautiful city, we visited in 2012 when my son got married.  I have to tell you that a Polish wedding is something to be experienced ! Oh my goodness, so much food, so much dancing ! The wedding celebrations lasted two days and some of the traditions were so different.  As mother of the groom I played a part too....before the happy couple went into the reception, the bride's mother gave them bread with salt to eat, for luck. I gave  them vodka to drink and then they threw the glasses behind them !  My youngest son and his wife will be coming over from England too,  so we will have a lot of fun I'm sure :) Anyway, enough of my rambling...here are my sweet teacups :)



              I used kk_plastersquared and LR preset A Touch of Pink on these photos. 


















http://www.kimklassencafe.com/thecafe/tag/texture-tuesday





Thank you so much for visiting and commenting, I appreciate each and every one of you.

Caz

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Caz, these are simply beyond beautiful! The cup collage is just so pretty!!! Have a fantastic time on your trip to Europe and enjoy seeing your "boys"!! Safe travels my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome set Caz, just wonderful. Have a great time in Poland and with your sons. Somehow I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great collection of cups and nicely arranged !
    Have a good time here in Europe,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Have a wonderful time in Europe, maybe you can visit Holland too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful set of images. So pretty. Have a great time with your boys, sounds like you'll have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love all your teacups and love that you put them in a collage too! I should have done that as I had so many! Have fun visiting with your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely great. Beautifull done. Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I love all of your cups; so beautiful! Enjoy visiting with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caz, Your collages are simply stunning! Your collection of tea cups is so lovely and your photographs of them convey how much you enjoy this collection. How I wish we could meet for a tea party! This is a case where one photo would never do - the collages really showcase your collection in such a creative and meaningful way. Enjoy your trip and your visit with your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im in love with what you have created . The softness is so gentle. Safe Travels my friend. .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what a gorgeous collection of teacups! Lovely still lifes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely collection of tea cups. I love the images with the teacups stacked and the lace underneath. Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another 'Vintage China' lover! Yay, a woman after my own heart! I love your creations, so beautifully done. Have a great time here in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Caz,
    I love your Tea Time collection of images. Wonderful, sweet mood. And I enjoyed your musings on your upcoming trip.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete