Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Be Still Weeks 15, 16, 17

I missed Week 14 for some reason, I'll have to remedy that !



Week 15 Cuppa









Week 16 Milk and Cookies





Week 17 Still Life Family Portraits


This still life is to represent my Mum.  The photo is of her when she was 20 and the baby is me !  My Mum loves knitting and is never without some kind of project on the go. She knitted me some mug cosies and sent them over to me recently at my request...she especially loves to get requests ...lol.  She drinks a LOT of tea, and ALWAYS has fresh flowers in her home.

Thanks for visiting,
Caz xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the white and black coffee mug with the bird. Your photos and the story you tell through your photography always make my day.

    Donna aka extremely fickle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, what a lovely compliment ! You made my day too xoxo

      Delete