Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Catching up again

Oh gosh, my week has been so busy, but the good news is that we have sold our house ! Now the panic really sets in trying to find another house 800 miles away......and then the packing......breathe, Caz, breathe ! 

Anyway despite all that, I insist on taking time out to photograph, I go into withdrawal if I don't ......

Be Still 52 Week 46 - Typography

My sweet friend Viv, who lives in the UK sent me some wonderful Cath Kidston items...button, fabric and bias binding. You can see the fabric in the top right of the photo below...so pretty ! She also used some gorgeous washi tape to seal the tissue everything was wrapped in and it was perfect for the Typography prompt I thought.....and for Friday Finds over at KimKlassen.com



The Studio Online - April 20 Music Prompt

This was a lovely prompt by the lovely Aeleen ! 

This one was inspired by Spiegel im Spiegel. It reminded me of falling petals.



This second image was inspired by The Flower Duet and was featured by Kim Klassen on her blog which was rather thrilling. I was humbled to be among so many wonderful artists ! 







Have a WONDERFUL weekend, 
Caz

14 comments:

  1. Hey you, so happy the house sold and now you can have some fun, or not finding that perfect house. Just have some fun, there is going to be some stress but you have the right attitude I can see in just breathing.

    Oh my this is just wonderful work Caz, each has it's own flare and really gorgeous each one. That music is awesome. Happy a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Barbara, thank you ! Yes, we're off to find a house that suits us...hopefully.... Have a lovely weekend xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on selling your house! It is a stressful time I am sure, glad you took time out to take pictures. All your images are beautiful today! I adore the image that was featured on Kim's site (Congratulations! :) The colors and textures are perfect and the spool with the fabric is a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. moving is such a busy time...I have done my share of it and am happy to stay where i am at for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes it is.....but it must be done.....hopefully this will be the last move.....for now....lol

      Delete
  4. Just love your images, I am especially drawn to anything with a postcard mark, just so neat. Love your processing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super excited for you Caz!! Selling your house and being featured at Kim's with that stunning tulip image! Well the one at top with all the loveliness from Viv is stunning!! Congratulations and hand claps!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Beverly ! I loved seeing you on the spreecast today ! Maybe we'll get together one day now I'll be closer :)

      Delete
  6. Caz I'm so pleased that you liked the parcel and you are putting it to such good use you have the best ideas !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Viv ! I loved getting the parcel and finding all the goodies inside :))

      Delete
  7. Beautiful composition, especially in the last photo, where the tulip and the beautiful binding follows the line and form of the oval plate!
    Such a lovely surprise it must have been to receive the gift package :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all gorgeous, Caz !
    Love the tones in the last one ... congrats on being featured at Kim's site !
    And good luck finding another house ...
    Have a nice evening,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete